I ♥ Pandan Island Palawan 06/07/12




The last stop of our Honday bay trip is going to Pandan Island. Pandan Island is an island with a nice, soft, powdery sands.





It is called Pandan Island because of the Pandan grass that grows in the island. The place was almost surreal as the clouds were all puffy and water so clear and peaceful. The place was idyllic The problem here is that the island is not that big. It’s a nice place to hang out with all those cottages for rent if the place is not crowded.






 Our tour guide prepared the buffet lunch and after all the snorkeling and swimming activities that we had in the previous island I dug in until I'm full- The food was excellent!Our group consist of a family from Paranaque and a couple from Cebu. They are quite nice and very polite. 





After doing water activities, we walked around and take some pictures. What I love in Pandan Island were the resort's facilities. They have fresh water supply, washroom, Bar and restaurant.It's only a day resort so one cannot stay here overnight. 



Pandan island is indeed very basic, but excellent if you want to get away from it all. The staff were very polite, helpful and they  never stop smiling. 









-->

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ♥ Puting Buhangin Pagbilao - Quezon (2012) - 09/29/2012

I ♥ PMA BAguio City 12/12/2010

I ♥ Batis Aramin Lucban Quezon 03/13/2011