I ♥ Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center 06/09/12



The third stop of our city tour was Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center also known as Crocodile Farm. 

This place will bring you closer to the Reptile specie. The entrance fee is 40 pesos and a guide/personnel is going to tour you around the area. I was really scared when we went to the hatching area because the baby crocs were in an open cages. Our tour guide said that there were times that they will jump out of the cages. I can't imagine what to do if that happens. 
The guide also sayd that all wild crocodiles in Palawan were captured and rescued here so they won't eat people again LOL. 
They also have a mini zoo at the back of adult crocodile cages. The mini zoo feels like you were  in movie setting of twilight.
Its really nice that they didn't cemented the area because it really feels like you're in a forrest. I would love to extend our stay here but we only have limited time for our city tour. 



















It's an interesting however that the place has deteriorated and needs more improvement.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ♥ Puting Buhangin Pagbilao - Quezon (2012) - 09/29/2012

I ♥ PMA BAguio City 12/12/2010

I ♥ Batis Aramin Lucban Quezon 03/13/2011