I ♥ Mitra's Ranch Palawan 06/09/12



Our third to the last stop of our City tour was Mitra's Ranch. Of all the city tour that we visited This is the place I enjoyed the most. It feels like I'm not in the Philippines. 

The view of the ranch was really nice. The big house stands beautifully at this sort of hill. The house looks nice from the outside but unfortunately the tourists are not allowed to enter.
 You can take advantage of the fresh air here. Very nice for picture taking.

 They also have a zip line activity here. We were not able to ride it because we were really out of time. 
We decided to rest for a while in one of the big trees with benches and I love really felt relax.

  The place is overlooking the city and the sea. It's so  romantic. It's a great place for lovers. I am wearing a saw hat that time and I really feel like i'm in a Telenovela set-up. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ♥ Puting Buhangin Pagbilao - Quezon (2012) - 09/29/2012

I ♥ PMA BAguio City 12/12/2010

I ♥ Batis Aramin Lucban Quezon 03/13/2011