I ♥ Baywalk Palawan 06/09/12




The final stop of our city tour was going to City Baywalk. The new park has a generous space for strolling and biking. There are few stalls around so better bring a bottled water if you wanted to stay and chill around. I think the place is much cozier at night because of the peacock lamp post.




Our trike driver/tour guide explained the history of Puerto Princesa. It is said that Folk etymology attributes the name "Puerto Princesa" to a princess-like maiden who in the early days is said to have roamed around the place on certain nights of the year.



Baywak is also considered the counterpart of the former Baywalk along Manila Bay. Strolling the place would be more ideal if it is done in early in the morning or just before sunset.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ♥ Puting Buhangin Pagbilao - Quezon (2012) - 09/29/2012

I ♥ PMA BAguio City 12/12/2010

I ♥ Batis Aramin Lucban Quezon 03/13/2011