I ♥ Badjao Seafood Restaurant Palawan 06/08/12

It was our 2nd day in the beautiful Island of Palawan and we need to eat something after the busy day we had in Sabang beach. 

I asked a tricycle driver to bring us to a popular place to dine in Puerto Princesa. Without a second thought he recommended Badjao Seafront Restaurant which is located in Abueg Road, Puerto Princesa.
 It is highly suggested that you make an arrangement with the tricycle driver and have it wait on you while you are eating because Abueg Road is quite far from the town proper. 
 They serve a lot of seafood dishes which are quite reasonable. I could say that Badjao has the best ambiance of all restaurants in Puerto Princesa though we went there at night.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ♥ Puting Buhangin Pagbilao - Quezon (2012) - 09/29/2012

I ♥ PMA BAguio City 12/12/2010

I ♥ Batis Aramin Lucban Quezon 03/13/2011