I ♥ Baker's Hill Palawan 06/09/12


Baker's hill is the 2nd stop of our city tour in Puerto Princesa. It is locaed at Mitra Road, Brgy. Sta. Monica Puerto Princesa City.
 It is know to have delicious baked goodies which were very cheap compare to other stores within the city. There is no entrance fee here and you can just go there and experience their mini park and playground. 
Famous and larger than life figures are scattered all over the garden. The place is comfortable and quaint. It is a good place to drop-by and buy souvenirs and pastries. What I love the most were the peacock in cages. It's a nice place for all ages especially for children. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ♥ Puting Buhangin Pagbilao - Quezon (2012) - 09/29/2012

I ♥ PMA BAguio City 12/12/2010

I ♥ Batis Aramin Lucban Quezon 03/13/2011