I ♥ Tiki Bar, Palawan 06/06/12

 After eating dinner at Kinabuch we wanted to chill, party and see what Palawan night life has to offer. We tried the Tiki Bar in Puerto Princesa for a chillax evening and we weren't disappointed. 

The place is cozy and because it is a Tiki bar you'll expect tiki's, of course and hawaiian theme resto. The rest room signs were unique. It says Kiki for ladies and Titi for gentlemen. 


There are two bands playing that night and the band started at 9PM and we were entertained by The Live 8 Band and Keme Band. Their music was pop, R&B and hiphop which was very ideal for party poppers. 

 
As usual, the band asked who's celebrating their bday that night without hesitation I told them that my two backpackers girly friends were celebrating their birthday. I took a video while everybody at the bar sang and greeted them. The Bar owner and a local guy even greeted us. It's really a great night to start our Palawan trip the next day.














-->

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ♥ Puting Buhangin Pagbilao - Quezon (2012) - 09/29/2012

I ♥ PMA BAguio City 12/12/2010

I ♥ Batis Aramin Lucban Quezon 03/13/2011