I ❤️ Smooth Cafe Moalboal - Cebu 2023 - 12-07-2023

Restaurant Review: Smooth Cafe Moalboal, Cebu
 
After an adventurous day at Kawasan Falls, my parent and I found ourselves famished and in need of a good dinner. We decided to head to Panagsama Beach in Moalboal and rented a tricycle for 150 pesos to get there. Our initial plan was to try a famous restaurant in the area, but unfortunately, it was fully packed. We wandered around the area in search of a decent Filipino restaurant, as I am a fan of rice and budget-friendly dining options. However, due to our hunger and lack of time to explore further, we ended up at Smooth Cafe.
 
To my surprise, the restaurant had live bands performing and seemed to attract more expat customers than Filipinos. Although I initially felt a bit anxious, we were too hungry to back out, so we decided to give it a try. We were delighted to find that they offered Filipino food at very reasonable prices. Without hesitation, we placed our orders and eagerly waited for our food to arrive.
 
Smooth Cafe is a spacious restaurant, but it was incredibly popular and jam-packed. Despite the crowd, I found the seating arrangements to be comfortable. The temperature inside was cool, and the surrounding plants provided a sense of privacy. The live band performing was amazing, adding to the overall vibe of the place.
 
The servers were Filipino, and the staff were extremely friendly. When our food finally arrived, we were pleased to see that it was served hot and in generous portions. The taste was excellent, and we felt that we got our money's worth. Everything tasted fresh and delicious.
 
I absolutely loved this place! The atmosphere was amazing with the live music, and the food was simply delicious. The service was prompt and attentive, and the overall ambiance was great. I would rate the food, service, and atmosphere all 5 out of 5.
 
If you're looking for a restaurant with a lively atmosphere, delicious food, quick service, and great value for money, Smooth Cafe Moalboal is the place to be. I highly recommend it for a memorable dining experience in Cebu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ♥ Puting Buhangin Pagbilao - Quezon (2012) - 09/29/2012

I ♥ PMA BAguio City 12/12/2010

I ♥ Batis Aramin Lucban Quezon 03/13/2011