I ♥ Tagaytay 01/29/2009

 
Unplanned trips are more likely to push through. My aunt (daisy) went to Manila for a business trip and asked my mom if she could go with her. My mom has a different plan for that day but agreed to go with aunt. When aunt arrive in our house, mom was surprise to see her other siblings (aunt) Dulce and Minda. Aunt Daisy feels like going to Tagaytay and when I heard it I volunteered to come with them. Luckily, mom said that she will go if the two of us my sister (badet) and I will come. After preparing and packing our things were off to go.
   
Whenever someone mentions Tagaytay I imagine how romantic the place is. I heard a lot of good reviews in this city. They say that it’s like Baguio City which is popular for locals and tourist but much closer to Manila.. It is the best place for cool weather, awesome food, and fantastic nature view.
 
It was a cloudy and gloomy day, but that didn't stop us from chattering our way to Tagaytay and back. Driving to Tagaytay means long stretches of suburban roads that wind through the foothills of Batangas. We took the Southern Luzon Expressway Calamba route so that we won’t get caught up in the traffic through downtown Cavite. We were greeted by a number of roadside stalls, pineapple farm, and flower shops along the way. Once we reach the city proper, we immediately feel the marked difference in temperature.
 
We don’t have any budget for any Tagaytay activities and we only plan to stay here for the whole day. Good thing is that we have private vehicle so we can do sightseeing. The first place we visited is Leslie’s Tagaytay. It is a very charming restaurant with an amazing view of Taal Lake and volcano. We love the ambiance of the place but we didn’t eat here because we don’t have any money to spend with. I will surely visit the place again and try to eat the famous Bulalo of the restaurant. The next place we visited is People’s Park Sky. It is located in one of the highest places in town. The place is beautiful. The air is cold, fresh and relaxing. We hurriedly went to the mountain/rocky area where you can see a breathtaking view of the Taal Lake.
 
I'm really glad that we come with Aunt Daisy and visited a wonderful place. I've been so uninspired and staying inside the house doing pretty much nothing really kills me. I will always remember this trip because it never fails to surprise you with its evolving destination, never fails to fulfill your gourmet cravings and never fails to refresh you when you needed it the most.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ♥ Puting Buhangin Pagbilao - Quezon (2012) - 09/29/2012

I ♥ PMA BAguio City 12/12/2010

I ♥ Batis Aramin Lucban Quezon 03/13/2011