I ♥ Baywalk, Mall of Asia Pasay 7/7/2012

 

I really love watching the sun while it sets on the beach. I never get tired of seeing the sun sinking in the horizon and leaving us with lovely colors. 

The only problem is that beaches are really far from the city, but not in Manila. You might have experienced going to Manila Bay or Baywalk in Mall of Asia (MOA) Pasay City to see the sunset and that’s what I just did when I visited Baywalk Mall of Asia. 


 
Baywalk is located at the back of Mall of Asia. It is the place to go if you want to unwind and see the famous Manila Bay Sunse

t. You will see a lot of food establishments and recreational activities in the area. People will enjoy riding the MOA eye (a Ferris wheel) and Zip line activity. One thing that you should not miss is the fireworks display every Fridays, Saturdays and special occasions at 7:00pm. Families and couples will surely enjoy their stay here. 
 
I was meeting a friend (Dux) here to watch a movie (Abraham Lincoln Vampire Diaries), after that we wanted to spend time with each other and rest from a very exhausting walk inside Mall of Asia. We went to Baywalk and watched the sunset and wait until 7pm for the fireworks display.
 
The place is packed with people so if you happened to enjoy people watching this is the place to be. While Dux and I were going to the jeepney terminal he asked me if I wanted to go to St. Pope john Paul II church. 

I’m not in the mood to go but I still entered the church. There were some people practicing inside and we just said a little prayer and went back strolling outside.

 I noticed that there were a lot of people in MOA Arena so out of curiosity I asked Dux to go there. We found out that there is an event (Yahoo OMG! Awards Night) and there were local celebrities invited. I wanted to stalk some celebrities but it’s already too late and I’m really dead-tired from walking around MOA. When we already had enough bonding time we said our goodbyes and went home.  
Manila Baywalk is a perfect place for weekend bonding. Aside from playgrounds intending for kids, you will definitely enjoy the variety shows and activites available in here. It's a good thing that the weather was quite cool for that night. Walking along Metro Manila is becoming one of my favorite past time activity. I will surely do this often.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ♥ Puting Buhangin Pagbilao - Quezon (2012) - 09/29/2012

I ♥ PMA BAguio City 12/12/2010

I ♥ Batis Aramin Lucban Quezon 03/13/2011