I ♥ The Mind Museum - Bonifacio Global City 07/06/2012



We had a great time walking around BGC and we've decided to take a break at McDonalds 32nd St. After eating our snack, we still don't want to go home yet so Jitjit, Gracia and I went to the Mind Museum in BGC. It is just two blocks away from McDonalds. 
We just walk to get there for us to kill boredom. The first thing we noticed is its impressive architecture. It's nice to see that we also have a modern and stylish structure in the city. 

We also saw a Jollibee Branch at the ground floor. The Jollibee is very sleek- looking and has a very futuristic vibe which goes very well with the mind museum. 

We asked the guards enthusiastically about the museum's entrance fee and we found out that it will cost us 600 pesos each. Because we are out of pocket already, we just asked him if we could take pictures in the entrance. Luckily, our charm works and he allowed us to take some pictures inside. 

We also took some photos inside the Museum Store. We found out that the items for sale will cost you a fortune. We took a photo of a Rubik's cube that cost 1300 each (you don't need to solve it because it has a mind of its own). After taking tons of pictures, we've decided to go and meet Sheena in Market Market.  

Maybe I'll visit the place someday to see what's inside, but I think I need to visit the Philippines National Museum first LOL. I'm glad that we already have a world-class science museum in the Philippines. One thing for sure, everyone will definitely enjoy the place and it is worth visiting.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ♥ Puting Buhangin Pagbilao - Quezon (2012) - 09/29/2012

I ♥ PMA BAguio City 12/12/2010

I ♥ Batis Aramin Lucban Quezon 03/13/2011