i ♥ AA BBQ Cebu City 11/05/2011


When you're in Cebu City, One should not miss this haven for barbecue lovers, the original AA BBQ. My first taste of Cebuano dishes happened in AA BBQ and I could say that although most of their dishes were grilled meat or seafood, the flavor of it is very distinct Cebuano. 

The BBQ store was introduce to me by Patty who frequently visits Cebu because of her Job. From our hotel in I.T Park we rode a cab to get there. 

AA BBQ is a popular place so you’ll never get lost. You will surely not miss the restaurant because the smell of grilled food will literally take you there. The place is not really fancy but seeing a lot of people eating in the restaurant will assured you that you’re in the right place. 

When you’re going to dine in AA BBQ the first thing you need to do is to get a tray so you could put the variety of raw food that you choose in their counter. Once you get the food that you wanted, pay it over at the end of the line and then look for a table. A waiter will then approach you for additional orders (rice, drinks, soup etc) They cooked for according to your preference, chicken and pork barbecues like thigh, leg, liver, gizzard, Cebu Chorizo and hotdog. Seafood are best sellers too, fish, clams, shrimps, prawns and squids. 

One of AA BBQ best seller barbecue is their Cebuano Chorizo which comes in regular flavor and Spicy. The place is very spacious and they can accommodate large group in a single table. 

The service and the ambiance are average but the quality of the food is what you’re after. So for those who are thinking on going to Cebu and looking for a very affordable food to eat, better try AA BBQ.

 I will definitely recommend AA BBQ to first time traveler in Cebu City so you could appreciate the original Cebu Flavor. I'm looking forward to another pig-out session at AA BBQ when I'm in Cebu with myself.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ♥ Puting Buhangin Pagbilao - Quezon (2012) - 09/29/2012

I ♥ PMA BAguio City 12/12/2010

I ♥ Batis Aramin Lucban Quezon 03/13/2011